Sunday, October 11, 2009

Heaven is Laughing...

I hadn't been to Beit Tikvah is over a year. I had thought about going several times, but the furthest I had gotten was to the parking lot. This last Friday marked the end of the Feast of Tabernacles and the celebrations surrounding the High Holy Days were wrapping up.
As I was driving home from clinicals, I decided to give it one last try. Long story short, I parked the car and this time actually got out. Unfortunately I locked the keys inside. I would be lying if I said I wasn't paniced. So... there I was with no choice but to go inside.
There was some ackwardness and intimidation involved in seeing people I hadn't been around in a year but overall it was good. In the end my sister was able to bring me extra keys and I'm pretty God had a nice chuckle.

No comments: